Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday Everyone...

Another wonderful day, I have no complaints. I am slowly learning that complaining only upsets me. So I am really trying to just let life happen. God has His work cut out with me around.
Okay anyway, last night I finished my goody bags for the school staff before they all leave for winter break. I got this ideas while I was browsing all the wonderful craft blogs out there. I always try to do something different for them. These were easy to do and so cute. The hat is a little big, but since I live in Southern California, I can just say it's big because he has already started melting. Thank you to who ever I got the idea from. These are just three of the fifteen I made last night. I will be making more for coworkers later. I usually end up making about twenty to twenty-five. The hardest part are all those small dots. :) Thanks for looking. God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment