Sunday, February 12, 2012

Here we go again...

Well here we go again another work week is quickly approching. At least I have a good job, stressful sometimes, but good. The only thing is it takes me way from what I really like to do, papercraft. My husband asked me to make a belated birthday card for his boss. So I need to go make one soon. I also have to put together some Valentine's day goodies for my staff and the school staff where I work. I am so happy I was able to participate in the "My Pink Stamper" Bog Hop. It was so much fun, thank you Robyn.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know what you mean about getting back to what you love to do!!! LOL!!! I've really missed mine too and all of you!!! I'm so glad to be able to do something crafty again!!! LOL!

    I wanted to stop by to say "hi" and thank you for stopping by to check on me -- I appreciate that!

    I'll be back later to see some of your lovely projects I've missed but I want to comment to everyone who was so thoughtful while I was absent as it's going to take me a while to catch up on everyone's blogs.

    I'll be back soon!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete