Sunday, December 16, 2012

One week away...

I can't believe how fast this year has passed. As usual I am struggling for inspiration. I like to hand out goodie treats for the holidays to the school staff where I work and to the in house staff I work with. My problem is I like to come up with something different each time. I will probably end up doing goodie bags just because I am out of quick ideas. I tried a couple of things today but was just not satisfied with the results. I know something will come to me. With some good strong coffee I don't need much sleep, haha.
On Tami Whites blog she demonstrated a really cute Grinch and Max the dog mini candy bar holder. I might give that a shot. I hope everyone is having a quiet holiday season filled with love and family. We all need to say a prayer for the families of Newtown who lost loved ones. God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment