Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Page

Okay so I said I was going to make a page for National Scrapbook Day and I did! Check it out...

The pictures are hard to see because they are from one of those machines, but she was having so much fun. I cut all the elements on my cricut machine. The mouse and cheese are from Create a Critter. The arrows, I don't remember and the letters are from Elmo's Party. I used my gypsy to help me find the shapes I wanted. The thing that looks like a mustache at the bottom is a stamped journal card that I wrote on about the pictures and then I tucked in behind the main part. It didn't take long to put together. I really need to get some more pictures printed out so I can get them in a book before it's too late.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday Praise the Lord for another day, God bless you all. Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment