Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cards and More Cards

A dear, dear friend asked me to make her 24 birthday cards. I did pretty good it only took me about three weeks to make them. Each one was different and special. I Had so much fun but I also saw a certain style I have. I was able to use some of my new cricut cartridges and some fun stamps I forgot I had. I made a big dent this past weekend when I sat down and just stamped a bunch of images. I then hooked up my portable DVD player and put on "Under the Tuscan Sun" and just water colored to my hearts content, what a perfect day. I then dove in to putting them together with just the right colors and patterns. This is where I have the most trouble and need the most help. I really need to learn how to use sketches, it would make at least the lay out part easier and more interesting. Here are a few of the ones I really liked. Happy crafting and God Bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment