Saturday, September 8, 2012

End of Summer

   Summer is quickly coming to a close. I love summer and will miss using our pool everyday, the longer days and laid beck slowness summer seems to bring. We are rapidly heading full on into the holiday season, when life always seems to speed up like a roller coaster ride until January. As a crafter I do like this time of year. There are so many reasons to make cards and put together scrapbook pages full of holiday memories. Now that I think of that last statement I have to laugh at myself... I don't need a reason! ha ha
 I have been doing a little card making throughout the summer. We certainly had enough birthdays to make cards for. I also made most of the party decorations and favors for my grand daughters second birthday party and a baby shower for my niece. It was an interesting summer. Below are some pictures of  the birthday party. As you can see it was a Tinkerbell theme. Blowing out her candles and listening to a story read by Tinkerbell.  It was one of our hottest days of summer but everyone had a great time. There were lots of things to do and lots of spray bottles to keep us all cool. See her dress? I got to make her birthday dress, just like I did for her mommy when she was little. Sewing, my second most relaxing thing to do. So these are some of the things that has kept me busy this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment