Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy "Early" Halloween

Hello my friends, I am so proud of myself. I actually finished something early and not midnight the night before. It's that time of year again when I prepare goodie bags for my staff and the school staff  on the campus where I work. I am always looking for something different that I haven't done before. I found some really cute Halloween stamps in the dollar bin at Michael's. These were too simple, but that's what I needed. I think they turned out really cute. One stamp, circle punch, scallop punch, pop dot it up on some orange paper. Tape that to a piece of green paper folded in half and stapled to the top of the bags fill with trail mix. There ya go. Oh yeah a few doodle lines and some liquid glass on the eyes.
The pretzel bags I bought a long time ago. I was going to make chocolate covered pretzels, but that would mean I would have to go into the kitchen. Not my thing, haha, maybe someday. So I chose to fill them with trail mix. Here are some pictures of them I think they are cute. Simple but cute. Well there you have it, Happy Halloween everyone, God bless and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment