Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby shower

What a turn out! That is an understatement! I don't think I have ever been to any sort of shower that had that many people in attendance. There were so many presents and diapers. It took two large cars to get everything home. We want to thank one of Becky's best friends, Kristina. She was in charge of the games and prizes. She did a great job. Becky's sister and my daughter Katie was in charge of food. She did a wonderful job with that. We also want to thank Dawn for making the pasta salad. I was in charge of the decorations. I made five flower center pieces with "Oh Baby" on one side and "Girl" on the other side. I made forty nut cups with B A B Y on them. I also made a banner that said "IT'S A GIRL" I used the sweet treats, forever young, Mickey font, and some other cartridges I can't remember. All I know is I couldn't have done it without my Cricut! The picture of the gift table was taken early. That table had gifts all over it and around it. I think it took her over an hour and a half to open them all. It was quite a day. Now we just have one more event to prepare for. This weekend is our "relay for life". God Bless everyone and have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment