Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Holidays!

 Oh my, I can't believe another year is almost over. I have been keeping myself busy since I was let go from my job of almost 21 years. I have settled in to a weekly routine of watching my grand daughter and spending lots of quality time with my 80 year old mother. In between dropping her off and picking her up from preschool three days a week I help my mother with her business. She sells name puzzles that she saws out herself. She then sands them down and I have been helping by painting the letters for her. I also make phone calls and arrange for deliveries and pick ups.
 I haven't had much of an opportunity to spend time in my craft room lately, which makes me very sad. I am getting ready to box up some cards to send to friends for Christmas. We haven't had time to hit any craft fairs this past 2 years, so I have cards over flowing in my craft room. I need to share them with someone, right? It's like an addiction, I just can't stop making cards. I was able to get some scrapbook pages done. I really need to get some Christmas cards made soon. I have come across so many great ideas that I want to try out. I have some pictures I want to post but I have to figure out how to do it from the device I am using right now
  I am hoping to get my craft room back soon. All things in His time, not mine. Things will work out when the time is right. I just have to be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment