Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Stamp T.V.

I was looking for some card inspiration and came across this cute little snowman card. It is so cute, yet so easy. They had their snowman in an oval and I didn't feel like making ovals on my cricut machine, so I cut this shape on my cuttlebug. They also used red and white gingham ribbon, I thought I had some. The picture makes the card look like it was mounted on pink paper, but it's white.

(sorry it was flipped the right way in the file)

I also made this cute Christmas Mouse Card. I find coloring therapeutic and love using my Spectrum Nior pens. I colored the little mouse and then cut him out. I embossed the front of the card with a swirl. then cut out the two shapes on my cuttlebug. Mounted the mouse up on pop dots.
Thanks for viewing my cards. Good night and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment