Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all...

We just got home from my youngest sister's house. We had a Mother's day/ birthday celebration. It is also my middle sister's birthday. So we had lots to celebrate. My sister always does a great job putting these things together and she never asks for help.
I had a very nice Mother's day. I am feeling a little under the weather again, but that's okay. I received flowers and gift cards from one daughter with a very cute card. My other daughter gave me a very pretty card that she had made (to be posted later) and a gift card. My son brought home a carnation from the theater where he was working today and a hug. We went to church this morning and then went to do grocery shopping for work. I came home and took a nap before heading over to my sister's.
Life is good and all is well with the world. Who could ask for more? Happy Mother's Day to all. God Bless you all and have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment