Thursday, May 6, 2010

Something to Share...

Hi Everyone!! I know I haven't been as active on our blog as my mom has. April and May has turned out to be very social months for me. However that doesn't mean I haven't been incorporating my creativity in my events. I hosted a baby shower a few weeks ago and made these cute candy boxes with "B is for baby" tag to embellish them. Everyone thought they were very cute.Then earlier this week I hosted a bridal shower and made these candy bag holders inspired by a make 'n' take we did at a Stampin' Up club we used to be in. The "happily ever after" stamp was from a set called flexible fancy phrases and the background stamp is from a clear stamp set I found at Michaels (love that store..dangerous that there's one about a block away from my house).
Lastly, I made a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law and wanted to share it. It's pretty simple but I thought it had sort of a vintage look about it that I know she will like.

Hopefully, everyone is doing well and keeping the creative bug alive. Please share some of your projects with us. We love to see everyone's ideas.
God Bless,
Becky and Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment