Friday, May 14, 2010


I also wanted to share these thank you cards for my son's teachers. Even though he is in high school, I feel like they have a much harder job. As I am a preschool teacher I get to see them when they are alive and ready to learn. A high school teacher has the job of keeping that spark alive and keeping them learning. My son has had the best year in school this year. We were talking on the way to school this morning and he said he couldn't believe the year was almost over.
I used the wild card cricut cartridge. I just learned how to use this cartridge and had a lot of fun making them. We bought gift cards to put inside. They were 3.5x3.5. They turned out super cute. I used our schools colors red, white and blue, Go Patriots! God Bless you all and have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment