Friday, May 21, 2010

Yeah it's finally Friday!!!!!!!

I would like to say the reason I haven't posted all week was because the week just flew by, but that would not be the truth. It was the longest week ever. I am so tired and have not had a chance to do any paper crafting at all this week. I am so looking forward for to this weekend. I am still on a quest to find a store that sells copic markers. I think I will try a scrapbook store that Becky and I found last month. I just hope I can remember where it is located. I will be working on the baby shower center pieces.
I also have to start working on stuff for our preschool graduation. I only have three weeks to put together a video yearbook. This is something I usually start months ago, wish me lucky, LOL. The sad thing is I am not sure I have enough pictures to fill a CD. This year has been crazy and has flown by so fast.
My 16 year old baby only has 1 full day of school left and three half days. Then he will be a junior in high school :(. In a short two months I will be a grandma. (that's a good thing) This year is already half over. Well on that high note I hope everyone has a great evening and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment