Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday!

I was thinking that I really need to get more into this blogging thing. I just love to and spend too many hours checking out all the wonderful craft blogs out there. I just need a little time trying to figure out how to put pictures on ours. In the past we didn't have any luck with that. We have a cute gallery of our cards on the side, but that's not what I want. I would like to have them as part of the main page. Oh well we will keep trying.
I sent in a card idea to My Pink Stamper as part of a challenge last night, my first challenge. But I think I was too late or it just wasn't good enough, because I didn't see it in the gallery. She did say that she had gotten 400 submissions. I will try again for the next one. There were some really cute cards there.
We will be getting busy here as soon as things slow down a little and get ready to do mass production for this years holiday season. We did pretty good last year and got some very good reviews on our cards. Becky is a social butterfly as of late. She is busy with baby things and many of her co-workers and friends are going down the baby trail as well. We are surrounded, but in a good way. There will soon be baby showers of our own to set up and work related things. Before we know it it will be summer, my favorite time of year.
Hope everyone had an awesome day, God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment