Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whew, hump day Wednesday!

Okay the day started with me waking up just in time to jump into my work attire, thank heavens they are making us wear uniforms now. I ran the curling iron quickly through my hair, brushed my teeth and ran out the door. Pretty good for 10 minutes. Five o'clock comes so early in the morning. I should have seen this day coming when that happened.
I work at a child care center and the children are getting so excited for the end of the school to be here and so is the staff. They have been bouncing off the walls. All of the teachers have been saying the same thing. I really like my job because I feel like I am affecting our future. I have been in this field for about thirty years. I get paid to finger paint, play games, play on the floor with blocks and toys. What other job can boast that? Ever since my hours have been cut I am able to finally be a real mom to my baby (16). I guess it's never too late, right?
Okay I tried to work on the birdhouse some more but had to quit. It just wasn't happening for me. I am going to try again tonight. I have to take some more pictures and get those posted. Becky and I are really bad about taking pictures. I made a card as part of a group I was making to sell and didn't think much of one of them, but put it in anyway. The lady who bought it thought it was a great card, but I have no idea what it looked like. So I have been trying to remember to take pictures.
I hope to figure out how to get pictures on the main blog page soon. We tried a long time ago, but every time we came back the pictures were gone and there was just a blank box with an x in the corner. Okay before another day is over I want to put together some more cards. God bless you all, and have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment