Friday, April 16, 2010

How wonderful...

How wonderful it was to see my dear Aunt Rosie. She hasn't changed a bit. It was great to see her again. I wish there was more time. We were partly celebrating my mom's birthday tonight because she will be busy on her real birthday. She got some really good cards this year. One of my sisters works at CVS in the evenings. She always buys us singing cards. She got mom one that sang something about being old and being older than Methuselah. Of course we took all the usual pictures of everyone.
I am so glad it is Friday. We so need it to be. I was reading an article about a place that was giving their employees the chance to work four longer days and then have a three day weekend. I can almost do that now except there is no one to cover the extra day. And right now I am needed at home in the afternoons. I need to get a sign for my car that says "mom's taxi service." I have seen them before.
I also need the afternoon time to work on putting together more inventory for the business. We are using more than we can keep in stock and we are doing a lot of custom orders here and there. My husband will come in and announce that he needs a birthday card for someone at work. They used to pay me for them but haven't in a while. I guess they think it's good to know someone who can get them for nothing. :) I forgot to take a picture of the card I made for my mom. I ended up using the card I made last night for her birthday, because I forgot I had made her a card for Mother's Day already. Silly me, again it's part of getting old. I will put together a card to see if I like it and then put it away and forget I made it.
Well the evening has gotten away from me again. I don't think I have any plans for tomorrow. So hopefully I can get some stuff done. God bless you all and have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment