Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday

I want to post something nice here tonight but am at a lose. I made it through the day, that is about all I can say. I didn't have a chance to do anything creative today, bummer. I was able to put together a few samples yesterday. I tried out a couple of things I saw on other people's Blogs, but theirs looked better.
Maybe I feel this way because two of my favorite bloggers are on a cruise and are not posting anything new for a whole week :(. I mean I am happy for them and all but... I NEED MY DAILY FIX! LOL.
I guess I will have to scope out some other blogs. I go to My Pink Stamper for my Cricut fix and these other two for my stamp fix. Then maybe the other thing that has me out of sorts is, it's National Scrapbook day on May first and I have too many plans to enjoy any of it. I want to go to the local Expo, just not alone. Bless his heart, my hubby said he would go with me, but that would be like me going to watch him play golf. No offence...BORING. It was a nice thought. I'll get over it. I hate it when I sound so, mean? so "poor me"? I don't know, sorry. That's why I didn't write anything last night. I sounded much worse, if you can imagine, LOL.
God Bless you all and have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment