Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I did it!!!!!!

I can't believe it, the picture is actually still there. I am so excited. I know most of you think I am being silly but the last time we tried to post pictures, we would come back and they would be gone. We were trying to get people to our site to see our stuff but all they saw was a blank square with an "x" in the corner. It was so frustrating. Now I need to send our site out there again.

Okay, okay, so what do you think of my "pumpkin pie"? I think it turned out really cute. I am going to send it over to the "chirp" closer to Thanksgiving. Now our blog won't look so plain. Now I really want to get this blog out there. I want us to share ideas too. These were little thank you bags I made for the staff at Thanksgiving. This wasn't even all of them. Circle punches and heart punches. I sat on evening while watching television and just punched and punched out all the shapes. Then put them in sets and went to work taping and gluing and distressing.
You can tell what sort of life I live when I get so excited over something like this but hey, what can I say. God bless you all and have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment