Thursday, April 22, 2010

My happy place

I am so excited that when I come on I can still see my cute creations on the blog! Now I have to get some of my friends to check it out and see if they can see the pictures too! Any way enough about the pictures, right?
I had a good day with the children at work. But when I get to finally come home and sit at my table all things disappear and I am in my "Happy Place." I don't have to think about work, well I have one thing to finish tonight for work but it won't take long once I get to it. Then I will get to sit and create. Oh yeah, I have to download some pictures for my daughter and email them to someone. Then I will get to create. Oh wait, I have to go finish the dishes, because I am the only one who eats around here. Then I will get to create, maybe. :) We won't even mention mom's taxi service. A mom's life is never her own.
I made a really cute card for my hubbies work, but forgot to take a picture of it! Bummer :(, it was really cute and took me a while to make. I guess I will just have to make another one. Well have to go do dishes so I can cross that off my list and be just that much closer to creativity time! God Bless you all and have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment